“I use 64 bit windows 7 home premium
My TV is a Samsung smart TV model UA55D7000lm
I use Media center as the means to record TV shows
The issue is that I can not stream the shows to my TV as it comes up with unsupported format.
Can I alter media center to output in a more standard format than .wtv which is not supported?”
If you have some WTV recordings and want to watch WTV on Samsung TV, you can convert WTV to MP4 with an intelligent WTV to Samsung TV video converter. The WTV to Samsung TV need meet the following requirements:
- Support Winows 7, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard
- Convert WTV to Samsung TV compatible format with simple steps
- Convert WTV, and MKV, AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MXF, VIDEO_TS, DVD, Blu-ray, ISO etc to Samsung TV
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Easy to perform basic tasks with a simple interface that removes guesswork
Ok, first free download this excellent Samsung TV converter:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1. Insert WTV video file
Start WTV to Samsung TV converter and drag .wtv files to the software interface to import the file. It support batch conversion.
Step 2. Select Samsung TV supported video format
Set output video format as "Samsung TV (*.mp4)" under Format > TVS which is a Samsung TV well-accepted file format for its ability to save memory storage and keep up the video high quality.
Tip: Before start the WTV conversion for Samsung TV, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters.
Step 3. Finish converting WTV video to Samsung TV
Hit the "Start conversion" button, this video converter will start to convert WTV to Samsung TV in no time. After the conversion is over, connect and plug the USB drive or set up DLNA server with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to Samsung TV through USB/DLNA.
Let's make WTV work on Samsung TV without hassle, have a try, enjoy!
Have more questions about how to play .wtv on Samsung TV, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Cannot play RMVB files on Samsung Smart TV?
- Can Samsung TV play wmv files from USB?
- Why Samsung TV Cannot Play MPEG/MPG video file?
- Does Samsung Smart TV support flv video file?
- Philips 4K TV playback 4K MP4 material from Youtube
- Play MP4 files on Panasonic Viera from DLNA