Luckily, there's the iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Mac), you can convert FLV videos to a compatible format to a general MP4 format which is suitable for Samsung Smart TV playbacks on most televisions that are available today.
With this best Samsung TV converter, you can also convert MP4, AVI, MKV/3D MKV, H.265, VOB, MPEG-4, MOV, even DVD, Blu-ray, ISO etc to Samsung Smart TV supported formats for nice playing. Ok, now first free download the easy-to-use FLV to Samsung TV converter and then learn how to play FLV on Samsung TV without any problems.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your FLV video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Click Format bar and choose a compatible format for Samsung TV. "Samsung TV (*.mp4)" from "TVS" is the proper choice. Here also provides you other TV formats like LG TV, SONY TV, Panasonic TV.
Step 3. Click the "Start conversion" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert FLV to Samsung TV. friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion done , click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Samsung TV for playback on the go.
Have more questions about how to play FLV on Samsung TV, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Best Ways to Stream Valentine Movies
- Can I watch 3D movies on Android smartphones?
- Convert YouTube video to SWF on Windows/Mac
- Backup 3D Blu-ray ISO on Windows 10
- Smart TV FAQ - Pros and Cons of Smart Televisions
- How to Play AVI movie on LG Smart TV through Plex?