This is a problem from a forum. By searching the topic from google, we found that some people want to copy Blu-ray to Roku 4 with H.265 .mp4 via NAS. It seems that that is impossible to done, but we can suggest the new Blu-ray ripper for Mac and Windows. It powerfully supports the new codec H.265 .mp4 output format. It is called iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. (Windows).
Why choose iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac?
- can convert between 200+ media formats, convert video to various devices, TVs, NLEs, etc.
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- United free audio converter and video to image converter.
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Easy-to-use Blu-ray to Roku 4 Video Converter with simple clear interface.
- Supports the latest Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
If you have any problems in downloading and installing the converter, you can read this helpful article to help you.
How to Copy Blu-ray to Roku 4 with H.265 MP4 via NAS on Mac?
Step 1. After the installation of the professional Blu-ray to Roku 4 converter, run the program to load your Blu-ray movies by "Load files" to import it for converting.
Step 2. Click the "Format" option, and choose H.265 MP4 from "Common Video".
Tips: Here you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
Step 3. Click the big green arrow "Start conversion" button under the preview window, and the Blu-ray ripper will start the conversion from Blu-ray movies to Roku 4. Once the conversion finished, get the ripped Blu-ray files streaming to Roku's SD card or to a USB stick that can be attached to your devices via NAS.
Have more questions about how to copy Blu-ray to Roku 4 with H.265 MP4 via NAS on Mac, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- How to Play ISO files via Plex on Roku 4?
- Solution - Play Thanksgiving movies on your Walkman
- Best Converter: Transcode 4K AVI to Apple Prores on Windows
- Tricks on playing movies on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Three Ways to Backup Christmas Blu-ray Movies for watching
- Best way to play various movies and videos playable on Ellipsis Kids Tablet