In general, in such a situation you can find a MKV DVD player or download the software for converting MKV to DVD formats and watch converted MKV videos on DVD player. In order to finish the task, a professional MKV Video Converter is required. Here iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Mac) is highly recommended for you to transcode MKV files to DVD. It is a professional all-in-one video converter program that supports converting MKV to DVD format so as to successfully burn MKV to DVD for playing on DVD player with ease.
Besides MKV, this powerful video converter also can help you solve you the MP4, AVI etc troubles in playing on DVD player by converting them to DVD player friendly formats.. You can download the specific link or the application that can help to convert MKV files into the DVD formats. Now just follow the instructions and convert the desired videos into the DVD formats. (read review)
Free download the top MKV video converter for DVD player:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1: Load MKV files to the program
After you install the MKV to DVD converter in your computer, just launch it. Then click add button to import your MKV files. It supports batch conversion.
Step 2: Choose best format for DVD player
Next, you need to click "Format" drop-down menu to select "DivX AVI(*.avi)" as the output format from "Common Video" category. It is a good format for burning to DVD.
Tip: You can also customize output video quality by click "Setting" button to change video bitrate, frame rate, video size, etc, keeping video quality as true and so on.
Step 3: Start conversion
Click "start cnversion" button to start and finish converting MKV to DVD supported format for burning MKV to DVD effortlessly. After the conversion, hit the Open button to get the output AVI files.
Have more questions about how to enable 1080p or 720p MKV to play on DVD Player, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Watch MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, AVCHD on Toshiba TV
- Why can’t I play MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, FLV on Philips TV?
- Before You Buy a Blu-ray Disc Player
- Solve iDVD Can't Recognize MP4 on Mac
- Does Galaxy S7 support playing FLAC files?
- Upload iMovie video to iCloud for sharing