Symptoms in Playing movies/videos on Philips TV
- When I try to play MP4 files from a direct USB connection on my Philips TV, only to find the audio not working or only show the black screen.
- I just installed Serviio Media Streaming Server in order to stream and play my AVI video on Philips TV; to my disappointment, I got the "Not Supported File Format" message.
- When I use Twonky to play subtitle embedded MP4 movies over DLNA on Philips UA55D8000 TV, I can't get subtitles when playing MP4 videos on Philips TV.
- I met troubleshooting in playing Nexus recorded MXF files on Philips TV through the Plex Media Server.
- My Philips TV only plays some of my AVI files but not others via USB drive.
Philips TV can play videos in good video quality but compared with Samsung and Toshiba Philips TV can only support few formats - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC natively. So how to play MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, VOB, FLV, MPG, etc. on Philips TV successfully? Fortunately, it is very easy to solve, you just need to convert movies to other format, in my opinion the best choice is MP4. In order to convert movies to Philips TV you have to use Philips TV video Converter - iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Mac). It is too easy to use, now I will teach how to convert MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, FLV to Philips TV with the best video to Philips TV Converter. (read review)
If your TV is Samsung TV, you can reference how to play MP4/MKV/AVI/FLV/MOV on Samsung TV. Now first free download the easy-to-use TV covnerter to convert any videos and movies to Philips TV playable formats for nice playing.
Free download the top video converter for Windows:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD video". Or choose the format from "TVS".
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Start conversion" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert video to Philips TV friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Philips TV easily for playback.
Have more questions about how to play MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, FLV on Philips TV, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Stream WMV to Apple TV 4/3/2/1 for playing
- Transfer Tivo recordings to LG TV via USB/Plex
- Does Samsung TV support for .wtv format?
- Top 10 Best Sites To Watch Cartoons/Anime Online For Free
- Can I watch 3D movies on Android smartphones?
- Put DVD to LG Ultra HD 4K TV without DVD Player